Friday, December 30, 2011

Oishi in Shanghai

Thought I should give special credit to this restaurant which I enjoyed. Even went to two of their outlets...

Haiku by Hatsune
They have an outlet at both Taojiang Road and IFC. Expect to pay close to S$50 pax if you want to have a sumptuous meal but can easily cut to half if you are fine with simple fare. I went to both outlets when I was there and had enjoyed the food. One of the few places in Shanghai where you can get good quality Japanese food. They gave complimentary starter and dessert.

Ultra Pilly Roll - My favourite. Salmon and cream cheese rolled into one, topped
with unagi on the top. Superb! Must try!
Hotate in cheese. The scallops taste somewhat chewy but the cheese was good.
Melting and soft when it first arrived.
This was one of the best deals. 10 superb veg tempura pieces for RMB45.
Big serving + the sweet potato was so soft and sweet.
 
Conch in soup. The fire was more fascinating than the food!





1 comment: